Your privacy is our top concern. We work hard to earn and keep your trust, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you only in connection with providing you with the services that you request or in connection with your visiting our website. The types of nonpublic personal information we collect vary according to the services that we perform for you. This information may include:
- Information we receive from you (such as your name, address, business information, financial, or payment information).
- Information about your relationship and past history with us (such as the types of services we provide to you, your invoice balances, and payment history).
- Information that we receive, with your authorization, from third parties.
How we handle your information
- We do not disclose any nonpublic, personal information about you that we have collected, except as authorized by you or required by law, to anyone outside Counting DownTo.
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with reasonable industry standard protocols and technology.
- We maintain physical and procedural safeguards to protect the nonpublic personal information that we collect about you.